Additional Payment Methods
When you register for Mobile Money, you will be asked to choose a four digit secret code which you will use always to make Mobile Money Transactions.
- Go to menu.
- Select mobile money.
- Select pay bill.
- Select GOtv.
- Enter IUC number.
- Enter reference number (eg December Bill).
- Enter Amount. Enter secret code.
- You will receive a confirmation message from MTN.
You may pay for your subscription at any of our MultiChoice offices:
- Accra – No 11, 6th Street, Airport Residential Area
- Tema – Ground floor, Giann Towers, Community 11, Tema
- Kumasi City Mall
- Takoradi – Tigo Building, Axim Road
Please call 0302740540 for more information on our offices.
You can now pay for your subscription at your nearest Ecobank branch.
You can now pay for your GOtv subscription using the ExpressPay app.
To download, go to your phone's app store and search ExpressPay or visit expresspaygh.com.
Every Airtel SimCard has Airtel money. To activate
- Go to Airtel Money.
- Go to my account, Choose change Pin.
- Enter old Pin which is a default number 071234.
- Enter new,Then your SimCard will be activated for Airtel Money. Select the Airtel Money icon on your phone. Select pay bill. Choose other. Type GOtv.
- Type amount in Ghana
- Type amount in cedi.
- Enter Pin Code. You will be asked for reference Type your IUC number there.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
You have to first register for Tigo Cash and add money to your account. Then follow these steps to make a payment:
- Dial *501# on your phone
- Select option 3 for ‘Pay Bill’
- Choose Utility under category
- Select GOtv as Bill option
- Enter your reference number (account number)
- Enter amount you wish to pay
- Confirm with your 4-digit PIN
Customer Service Contacts:
Whatsapp- 0277551000 /0277101040/0277101020
facebook- Tigo Ghana
Call Center -100